Our goal at ClickView has always been twofold: to save teachers time finding relevant educational resources and to empower them to incorporate video into their day-to-day teaching seamlessly. We frequently release product updates and news to enhance the ClickView experience. These range from minor tweaks, such as dashboard updates, to more significant updates, such as Playlists, Topics, and integrations with Microsoft Teams and Google Classroom.
By choosing Topics, for example, you receive a more tailored and personalized experience. Your content suggestions are based on the subjects and topics you’re interested in and which age groups you teach. We’ve done the hard work for you, curating and grouping related playlists, series and videos into topics. This makes it even easier to find great content to support your lessons.
Latest Product posts
Android & iOS appsThe ClickView app is free as part of your ClickView subscription. With an iOS or Android app, teachers can:
- Easily manage ClickView resources
- Share differentiated content with all students
- Download video content to watch offline
- Record content onto a phone directly into the Workspace
- Search resources and plan lessons at home
- Create flipped lessons or tutorial videos for students to refer to
- Watch videos shared by teachers, both within and beyond the classroom
- Search for content to support revision
- Record content directly into Workspace to share with teachers
- Manage the watching process to focus better on the content
Microsoft Teams integration
Our collaboration with Microsoft Teams further supports rich learning in a time of blended learning. Designed with teachers in mind, this integration is readily available to schools and institutes.
The key benefits of the ClickView Teams integration are:
- You can effortlessly share videos with your class, without leaving the Teams app to search the ClickView library.
- You can embed video content from ClickView and share educational videos.
- You can conveniently share videos directly into Teams chat messages.